- Shop by Style
- Shop by Origin
- Shop by Size
- Style Quiz
- Visit Showroom
Lilla Rugs Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting lillarugs.com. You can here read our terms and conditions to ensure you’ll want to come back to Lilla Rugs over & over again. We will provide information specifically on:
- The terms of sale – for our products
Collectively these are referred to as our ‘Terms & Conditions’
Please refer to our Privacy & Security Policy for full details on how your personal information may be used and how we keep everything secure.
When you use our website or place and order with us, you’re bound by these terms & conditions. Please do not use our site or make an order if you are in disagreement with this page.
We have and reserve the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Should you have any questions, please visit our Contact Us page.
Our site is operated in the United Kingdom. Our registered office address is 65 Waterloo Road, London, NW2 7TS, United Kingdom.
If you have a customer service query, you can email us via the Contact Us page.
Terms of Sale
Every sale made via our site is subject to these Terms of Sale.
Placing an Order
- Through a series of instructions on the site, you will be guided through the ordering process. At the end of the process you will click the ‘BUY NOW’ button which will process your order. IF you have made any mistakes with your order, don’t panic, just get in touch via the Contact Us page.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order acceptance from us, just a confirmation of what you gave processed.
- All of our item are shipped from the warehouse. You will receive a dispatch confirmation email, which will confirm that we have accepted your order. If for any reason we cannot accept your order, we will of course be in touch. Note that no product will be shipped until payment has been made in full. The dispatch confirmation email will contain:
- Details of your order
- The approximate delivery time from moment of dispatch
We aim to keep all our product information on the site updated at all times. However, there may be times when some of the information has incomplete sections, typos, or inaccuracies. We do apologise if this occurs, it is not intentional at all, but simply human error.
Our photography is very high quality and should give an accurate depiction of the products. However, do note that the colours you see are dependent on your viewing monitor/screen/ phone, so may vary.
We do of course accept returns, but if the photography is making you unsure on colour or textures, we advise you visit the warehouse to see the rug in person.
We reserve the right to amend errors and update product information at any given time without warning. If this effects your order at all or you are unsure of any information, please do get in touch.
Product Attributes & Availability
Please note that all Lilla Rugs are handmade items. They are all individual/ one-off items and do not come as more than one/ in varied sizes and colours unless listed so. Please understand that once the rug has been sold, there will not be further stock of the exact same rug.
Sometimes due to unfortunate timing of an in person and online sale, you may make a purchase and be notified that in fact that rug is already sold. This happens very rarely and if it does we will of course issue a full refund and will go out of our way to help you find an alternative you love just as much.
Please remember that as handmade items, the rugs are beautifully imperfect. Sometimes that design contains deliberate flaws, and there can be evidence of wear & tear (particular with vintage & antique rugs). We believe that this is part of the history and charm of each individual rug. However, if you are unhappy with this in any way, please do get in touch. Note that we are aware of existing wears of each rug and will not accept returns for rugs that have been further damaged since delivery.
Please refer to the delivery and returns page.
Do not panic if you have entered an incorrect address for delivery. Simply get in touch, and providing we have not shipped your product already, we will happily make amends. Note that if the item has already been shipped we cannot make changes.
We aim to deliver your ordered products by the estimated delivery time given in the confirmation email. In the event of delayed delivery, you will be informed
Once delivered, the products become yours in full ownership and risk. If you decide to return the product(s) to us for a refund or exchange please check the policies on the delivery and returns page and below.
Cancellations, Returns & Exchanges
- We do not accept cancellations
- We do not accept exchanges, as no product is like for like. If you would like to return a product and buy an alternative product, you will need to issue a refund and create a new order separately.
- We happily accept returns. Simply get in touch in within 5 days (from delivery, not purchase date) and let us know what the issue is. If accepted, you will need to return the rug in the condition in which it was received within a 14-day period from the day of delivery. Note that refunds will be minus initial delivery costs. It is also your full responsibility to arrange shipment or drop-off of items being returned.
Warranties and Disclaimers
We do not offer warranties or guarantees on products over and above what is required by law – that our items are of satisfactory quality and fit for the purpose described.
Unless stated clearly otherwise, promotional codes cannot be combined and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount.
Intellectual Property & Usage Restrictions
Unless told otherwise, all design and content featured on the Lilla Rugs website - including both product and lifestyle images, artwork, graphics, photography, the logo, text, fonts and the like – have intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by Lilla Rugs. All rights are reserved.
You may download, print, or screenshot imagery and/or contents of the website, provided that the usage of these materials if for your personal, non-commercial use, only.
Third Party Links
To try to provide more value to our site visitors, we may choose various third-party websites to link to from the Site. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Due to the ever-present unpredictability of technology and the online space, Lilla Rugs cannot guarantee the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. When you enter our website, as with any, you are at your own risk for any expected errors or virus’ that may occur.