- Shop by Style
- Shop by Origin
- Shop by Size
- Style Quiz
- Book Visit
FLYNN Vintage Persian Soumak Kilim 296x216cm
Available: 1 In stock
Size: 296x216cm Soumak is a comparatively rare tyle of Kilim rug. The name comes from the old town of 'Shemakja'. Soumak is a type of flat...
Lilla Rugs Delivery & Returns Information
- We offer FREE shipping to mainland UK
- We ship WORLDWIDE (fees below)
- All deliveries are signed for by courier service, so someone must be present at the address.
- Please be aware that customers are responsible for payment of any local customs duties.
- Want your rug sooner? Pick up your online favourites in person at our warehouse!
- If you have purchased online, please bring your order confirmation with you, as well as a valid ID.
Where Do We Deliver & What are the Costs?
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, U.K. Mainland (£30)
Rest of Europe (£50)
Rest of World (£100)
If you are not on this list, please just get in touch.
Returns & Exchanges
- We do not accept cancellations
Our Policy Standard Returns
Our standard right of return is subject to the following conditions:
- Note all refunds will be minus shipping costs
Returns by Post
Please get in touch with us first to let us know the reason for your return.
If you would like to post a return, please send to the following address:
ORIENTAL CARPETS & RUGS
65 Waterloo Road
London, NW2 7TS
Contact no: 020 8090 2640
Note that Lilla Rugs will not cover the cost to post your return.
Returns to Stores
We will also happily show you other items on your visit that you may wish to purchase instead.
Processing Your Refund
We use Shopify payments for your best security.
For full details on Shopify payments, visit here.
Shopify Payments cannot accept Interac cards in Canada or Maestro cards in the United Kingdom.
Soumak is a comparatively rare tyle of Kilim rug. The name comes from the old town of 'Shemakja'. Soumak is a type of flat weave, but is much stronger and thicker than the common Kilim. It has a smooth front face and ragged back - whereas a Kilim is the same on both sides. It is still flat woven in style.
|Knot Density||Woven Kilim|